Every business whether physical or online needs to think about Digital Marketing and how to harness its benefits. If you are trying to decide whether to acquire Digital marketing services, then it would be best to know more about what digital marketing is.
What is Digital Marketing
It is the term referred to as collection of services and/or products aimed at connecting businesses with their targeted online audience. These audiences can come from different digital channels such as Google Search, email, social media, and businesses’ websites. Digital Marketing services includes the following Search Engine Optimization, Paid Advertisements, Press Releases, Email, Social Media Marketing, Website Optimization, and more.
In addition, acquiring digital marketing services are brought about by different needs and business decisions. Here are 6 obvious facts to know about Digital Marketing:
6 Facts about Digital Marketing
1. Everything On Mobile
- With the increasing use of Mobile phones in doing business, there is no other way but to adopt. Based on a study, almost 50% of internet usage originated from mobile devices. It is a must to get a website that is both responsive and user friendly to mobile devices. Websites are also rewarded if they are “mobile-friendly” through Google Search Engines ranking factors. This will mean that they will rank better compared to their non-compliant competitors.
2. Data Analysis
- Through Digital Marketing, data analysis is done more efficiently. Important information such as market trends, business behavior, and competitor actions are just few of the relevant information we can adopt to make the business more efficient.
3. Extended Store Hours and Automation
- Having a business website will provide an online presence for any business. As websites can run autonomously, customers will be able to buy the products that they want. With a reliable 24/7 customer-acquisition method, any online business can improve.
4. Online Local Business Search
- Digital marketing also has paved the way to get Local Businesses such restaurants, hotels, and local service providers an online presence as well. As more people are using mobile phone to provide for their needs, online marketing that caters local businesses is now a must for businesses to thrive online.
5. Social Media Power
- Facebook and Twitter are just few of the successful social media platforms today. They also became another source of online traffic for businesses. By leveraging what people like, tweets, posts, or react, businesses today aims at providing products and services close to social media people wants. The emergence of Social Media has brought upon another world where businesses can thrive.
6. Brand Management
- The product is the center for all your brand management tasks. You can also include the logo and the packaging as well. But with digital marketing, brand marketing now includes everything. Products and services need to be holistic in terms of what it can offer. Relaying a better message through digital marketing services will bring about customer confidence and overall better revenue.
Are you now ready to get your business a touch of Digital Marketing? You should do it now. If you are still having second thoughts about hiring digital marketing professionals, then give us a call an we will help you on what services you need and why you need them.